What is the average data analyst salary?
According to Lightcast, a labor market analytics firm, the average data analyst salary is $72,888, with 12.3% job growth projected.
What is a data analyst?
According to Glassdoor, data analysts research and use data to solve problems, optimize profit, minimize turnover, or streamline logistics, and to help companies make better business decisions. They assess a company's complex information including sales numbers, market research, or behavior, with the goal of reaching simpler, smarter conclusions, and use their technical expertise to stress test the data for quality and accuracy.
Data analysts also collect, process, and perform statistical analysis of data and translate the numbers into layman's terms. By identifying trends and making predictions about the future, they help companies make sense of how they work.
What responsibilities are common for Data Analyst jobs?
- Support and partner with teams across the enterprise.
- Support and contribute to data collection efforts, as needed.
- Verify data quality to ensure accurate analysis and reporting.
- Help identify the business data needed to produce the most useful insights and future analytics.
- Utilize data to make actionable recommendations at all levels.
- Develop and execute a regional business plan aligning with program goals.
- Communicate insights and recommendations effectively to the broader team.
- Monitor data management processes to ensure data quality and consistency.
- Hire, coach and develop field to exceed customer expectations.
- Monitor system performance, data integrity, and usage metrics.
- Contribute to data dictionary, standards, training, and ongoing updates.
Does this course prepare you for a certification?
Yes, you will be prepared to sit for the CompTIA Data+ certification exam, DA0-001, and receive an exam voucher with your enrollment.
When can I start this course?
You can register for the boot camp whenever you are ready. Our team will help you select the session that will best fit you.
How long does it take to complete this course?
The boot camp is 5 days in length. You will have 3 months from the completion of the Boot Camp to access all Boot Camp materials.
What kind of support will I receive?
The boot camp instructor will be available during the session to answer any questions. You will also have access to the Infosec Skills platform, where you will be able to create support requests as needed.
What happens when I complete the course?
Upon successful completion of your boot camp session, you will be awarded a certificate of completion from Infosec and the school or organization that you registered through.
Am I guaranteed a job?
ed2go courses will help you gain the skills and knowledge you need to take the next step in your career and stand out to potential employers s. However, you should always research the job market in your area before enrolling.
Can I get financial assistance?
ed2go courses are non-credit, so they do not qualify for federal aid, FAFSA, and Pell Grant. In some states, vocational rehab or workforce development boards may provide funding to take our courses. Additionally, you may qualify for financial assistance if you meet certain requirements. Learn more about financial assistance.
How can I get more information about this course?
If you have questions that are not answered on our website, representatives are available via LIVE chat. You can also call us at 1-877-221-5151 during regular business hours to have your questions promptly answered. If you are visiting us during non-business hours, please send us a question using the "Contact Us Form."