- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- NASM Essentials of Personal Fitness Training
- You'll also receive access to practice exams and study materials, to help you prepare for your CPT certification exam. A robust set of resources will be also be available to you such as videos, presentations, readings, quizzes, and activities.
- AFAA Principles of Group Fitness Instruction, Jones & Bartlett Learning
Please note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.